Looking to settle in Ndola with my family

Hi,

I will be relocating to Zambia from South Africa shortly for work mostly in the Copper belt. I am looking to settle in Ndola with my family. Home language is Afrikaans

Is there any private/international schools in Ndola.

How is the accommodation/housing like in Ndola.

If there is any one that lives in Ndola that can give me some more info it will be highly appreciated.

I will be travelling to Zambia in the next 2 weeks and will be in and out from there until everything is arranged for my family to join me.

halo
lam happy to tell u that we have a house for rent in ndola, its a beautiful house with a nice surrounding in town. your child can be taken to ndola trust school which is near my house. its a beautiful school and lam sure once you come to Zambia, everyone will recommend ndola trust school ,all the best.
lyness mumba l

Ndola is one of the best city in Zambia we'll come  am at **** I work for mopani copper mines in Zambia copperbelt

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your personal contact number on the website.

Hi, you are most welcome to come and settle in ndola. Its is a friendly city  with a number of social amenities to choose from, about housing and schools that should not be a big deal they are a number of good schools you can take your children to like ndola trust, nsansa or banani. They are also a number of residential areas to choose from like kansenshi, itawa, mitengo etc. You can contact me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.