I want guidence to find work in Dubai.

Hi to everyone...im from andhrapradesh(state) of india. Im completed my btech in the stream of computer sceince rit nw im completed my testing tools course.. But what the problem is i want job immediately bcoz i earned money for monthly basis.. Thats y iam decided to come to dubai for doing any part time jobs..after doing my part time jobs..i will try to shift my carrier into software industry..so please any one help for the guidence over this matter from how to plan my carrier..thanks

Hello Anilkumarp and welcome to Expat.com

While waiting for members to enlighten you, I suggest you read the work section in our Living in United Arab Emirates guide as well as browse the Work section of the ''Forum Categories'', found on the right hand side of your screen, to gather useful informations.

Kenjee

Ok...thanks for your suggestion kenjee

I would send your cv directly to the company. .this is what I Did in Qatar.find add many companies that offer the position you want and send to all of them. They guide you through the moving process. Only thing is due to the mentality of some Arabs I would try to make yourself stands out in some way. Be careful though! Good luck