Looking for work . i have no experience .

its so difficult to find job here in china if you dont have diploma from college and cant speak chinese . how about us ? huhu i need a job . i wish someone who can help me .

Expat, can't speak the language, no degree, no experience... even in baseball you only get three strikes. It's doubtful, given your profile, that you'd find it any easier to get a job back home.

Really the only productive thing you can do is to improve your work skills. Have you considered taking some kind of technical / professional course in order to acquire some marketable work skills? That's about the only thing that's going to help you.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

So.. I think you have answered your question there. It's a tough lesson to learn but you must go back to where you came from and get a TEFL certificate if you want to teach english. China is very simple in that it only wants educated people.. If you want to be here you have to do this.

i have experience in factory worker and sales but its all only 5 months contract and for them they dont care that . they need their language . i have learn but basic only .

You will not get a working visa here if you have no qualifications. I know you are probably very capable but they have made thes rules and will not change them..

yah i understand that . for now i only do studying chinese language . have no choice .

I gotta ask "How old are you and what qualifications do you have?". Some jobs in China do not require to know Chinese language.

really ? im 21 yrs old . i am Undergrad 2yrs in Nursing . i have work experience before service crew,factory worker and store head but all 5 months contract . i am fast learner,flexible,multi-tasker and Computer literate .

Hi, teaching English in Chinese schools does not (normally) require you to have a knowledge of Chinese language.
During my years on Chinese construction sites, the Chinese engineers I worked with took it on as a 'good faith' challenge and used the opportunity to practice their English. It was good times. I did not learn very much Chinese!
However, to teach English in local schools, you do need a degree (Government requirement). If you have, there are local training companies that run TEFL / TESL or similar course . It will cost $$$ of course, but worth searching on line if you do not want to return to home country to get that qualification.
You MAY (emphasise on MAY) find a school that will give you a short-term trial without the required degree. How are your with teaching? Search around.
My Mum, bless her, was forever telling me: "If you don't ask, you won't know". Sound advice. :-)

"If you don't ask, you won't know" I like that words.

I am 55 yrs old and I have a degree in pure physics and I own and run my own factory here in China. I have been here 20 years and have been married to a chinese woman for a lot of this time..