I need work. :D

I am so ready to hop on that plane and just go.  But I need some employment.  I will be settling in the Chetumal, Bacalar, Mahahual area.  I have my 'papi' there,  he is 91 this year, and really needs to be cared for and comfy as he winds down.  I need to be there for him.  He was there for me.  So,  if any of you know of any old job for me, it would be great.  I have a proper resume, some fantastic work experience.. I drive, and I can drive there. I travel the peninsula just like home.  It IS home.  I speak and read Spanish.  I am best suited to manage a small hotel, or B&B,  pick up guests, take guests on tours, the likes they have never seen, but you all  know.  I can manage expats properties, keep an eye on things.  I can teach english as well.  I am in the running for a management job in Mahahual.. but as we all know.. its 'mañana'  :D  But I am still in the running.  So, if any of you can help me with leads,  please send them my way.  I am packed and ready.  Thank you all for taking the time to read this.  I look forward to meeting some of you, and networking as well.  Salados todos :D

Hello Janlet,

You might try placing your (free) ad in our JOBS section, which you can access by clicking on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you James!  I will do that.  Thank You :D !

Careful working without the correct Visa ..... or you may not be there for Papi