Foreigners residence permit in Turkey

About the new residence permit law amendment in Turkey.

During the issue of the residence permit or renew, the first thing the government looks at is the purpose of the residence permit.

There are 4 type of purposes to be able to request a residence permit, (1) touristic, (2) work (3) school, (4) purchase of real estate.

For 1, a residence permit is issued upto 3, 6, 12 months, but not guaranteed to extend after expiration. Or can give you 1 year first time and 6 months 2nd time and maybe no 3rd time.

For 2, a residence permit is issued upto 3, 6, 12 months, but not guaranteed to extend after expiration or if stop to work.

For 3, a residence permit is issued upto 6, 12 months, but not guaranteed to extend after expiration or if stop school or completed.

For 4, a residence permit is issued for 12 months, and guaranteed to extend after expiration for additional 12 months, each year the real estate (tapu) stays in your name. On the tapu you can have, you and your wife and all the children, and make you 50% share and + wife and all children 50% share. Or change the share percentage anyway you want there is no limit. Who ever wants to take advantage of a guranteed esidence permit, should all be on the tapu, then can stay in Turkey endless.

After getting a residence permit 5 years in a row without missing a year, you are entitled to Turkish citizenship.

I am from Pakistan and I want to buy a food market or a restaurant in Istanbul and with that I also want to buy a house for my self there, i want to come along with my wife and parents.

Hi aadilwajid > please avoid duplicate posting. I invite you to continue on your similar topic here. ;) Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sure I'm interested
My phone in Turkey is ***
Are you Turkish ?
Do you speak a good English

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I'm on visit 30 days now 4 days left i have 26 days so i want work permit or extend visa please suggest me.

Aoa
kindly go to any lawyer. he will apply for your residence permit. easiest is touristic residence permit. but u can discuss with him the type of permit u require.
my cell is ***
if u need contact # of lawyers,  I will give u.
Regards
Ahmed javaid mian

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Mr.Javaid

How much the price for a month flat rental in Asian Istanbul

welcome