Marriage overseas

Hello,
       to start my message its simple,im from united kingdom and have been with my latvian lady for nearly ten years now,we have 2 lovely boys aged 5 years and 17 months old,im planning on moveing to latvia to be with my family now,i understand many things about the latvian country but not about getting married or to liveing there permanant,.has anybody been in the same situation as me and can you advice me on whot to do about getting married and moveing to the lovely country off latvia to make a new life.

kib31152 wrote:

Hello,
       to start my message its simple,im from united kingdom and have been with my latvian lady for nearly ten years now,we have 2 lovely boys aged 5 years and 17 months old,im planning on moveing to latvia to be with my family now,i understand many things about the latvian country but not about getting married or to liveing there permanant,.has anybody been in the same situation as me and can you advice me on whot to do about getting married and moveing to the lovely country off latvia to make a new life.

I suggest you first read through the posts in the forum categories section, upper right hand side of this page.