IGR IAE Rennes 1

Hello, I have admission for Sep 2015 intake at IGR IAE Rennes 1. Anybody on the forum studying there? I will be doing my masters in HR. Could someone tell me about the university and teachers?

Thanks!

Hello members,

Looking forward to you advice :)

Thanks!

Hi Ayesha,
I am in ESC in Rennes.
Why do you need a job? It is indeed difficult to find a job, without good French, but I presume your parents, etc. will have to show enough funds for a visa anyway and you must concentrate on the study, which will be difficult.
Best wishes,
Vs

Hi. I am looking to work part time if possible to support myself. Yes studies which are starting soon might be tough..but i am looking forward to it :-)

Hi Ayesha,
Start learning French online, because Rennes is a small town of 200,000 people and there are very limited opportunities in English. However, it is much more friendly than Paris, etc. and is very safe.
Keep in touch. I am in higher education since many years. For any query, you could also mail me *

Best wishes,
Veeresh

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi Ayesha,
Are you already in Rennes?
Any luck job hunting? I know it is difficult.
I am in education myself, doing some teaching and also PhD research at Rennes. I am Asian as well, with master's from a top European university.
All the best,
Vs

Thanks! No luck with job. Am adjusting to studen life at the moment and havent started looking yet. Yes knowing french is very imp! I hope i can grasp the language!

Hi Ayesha,
Do not worry. Takes time and gets routine soon!
Do not hesitate to ask in case of doubts or problems.
Best,
Vs