Custom-made bra

Hi guys

I am searching two things:

1) a tailor/manufacturer who produces custom-made bra's for my girlfriend (normal europe size :-))

2) a local HCMC brand who sells bra's (custom-made not necessary)

Any idea?

Thank you in advance!

That's one smart lady - keeping you thinking about her.....

Gravitas wrote:

That's one smart lady - keeping you thinking about her.....

Come on, I always think of such things...about most women I see. :D

Only another woman could imagine how the discussion went and why! Women are very sneaky in getting what they want or protecting what they have......... don't have too much fun will you now Chuanico!

On a serious note though - beware that Asian bras are normally too narrow across the chest area for western women, which means the shoulder straps are in the wrong place and the bust get squished tightly together in the middle - but not in an attractive way.

There are a few Asian manufacturers where the cut is just about OK - but only just and women would need to choose a size that is different from Europe e.g. one or two sizes bigger so psychologically it can be a negative experience.

Thx for the notes! Thats the reason why i would like to find a tailor who produces custom-made bra ;-)

Some Sorella designs are suitable for Western women but not many - but I think experienced lingerie manufacturers can copy or emulate anything.

http://www.sorella-lingerie.com/stage/r … s/vietnam/

Interestingly I find lingerie overpriced in the east. I think most of it comes from China.

Maybe I should tell him about "Boobie to Go" shopping store. Or "Vu Headquarters Saigon" shoppe

On corner of Cu Street and Vu Street District 1 near McDonalds. If you buy 5 bra's you get 2 free cheese burgers at McDonalds.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed on the forum.

Has anyone seen that Seinfeld episode about bras for men? I think it was called the 'Manssiere' or the 'bro'