Please help--Jobs in New Zealand

Hi all,

Kindly help me out. My husband is thinking to opt for PG certification course in Business Development level 8. I just want to know whether jobs are available there in NZ matching to this course. Rest, he is a chef by profession, will it be difficult for us to get settled and get a PR. Kindly reply, urgently need advices. :):|:(

To the Bangladeshis....
I want to come and work in Newzealand...can any one give me a job? any type of job...
Only one offer letter...vise will be easy...Try to help me...if i can come , i will pay you for your service. Take care.

Hello kiranm_87,

Before you start any procedures, you may want to collect a maximum infos on the labour market in New Zealand.

I recommend you read the following article in the Living in New Zealand guide, just to get an overview of the The labor market in New Zealand.

Best of Luck  :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Amin Hasnine, welcome to Expat.com  :)

You should consider running through the Jobs in New Zealand section of the website and browse through the ads and see if you find something which match your field of expertise.

Furthermore, you may as well create your cv in the same section to get more exposure from employers.

Best of luck,  ;)
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna for the reply.
You know, I am a dentist. But our certificate is not valid in New Zealand. If I want to come as a dentist and want to practice..simply not possible.I will have to have at least a diploma in New Zealand...which is very expensive.That is why i thought to have any job in New Zealand ....earn some money and try to get a degree...I have been practicing for about 8 years...could you suggest- for what kind of job I should  apply...I will remember your suggestions...if possible, get a job for me...any job..that would be helpful...any way...thank you again...Have a nice day...Bye...

Hello.! Im from india,i want to work in new zealand..did they take  indian worker for house keeping job.. and how can iget employer from here..can you help me please..

@ msfanai,

You already have a discussion thread and have been given some feedbacks.

Here is your topic : finding job

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

Bhavna
                 Thank you for help.

Msfanai😊