Floridian Expats

Are there any expats out there originally from Florida? My husband and I are currently living in Sarasota, Florida and have just recently retired. We are thinking of relocating to Panama. We do not speak Spanish and don't have the faintest idea on what to do or where to go. Any advice you can give us will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello from Clearwater Fl.,

My wife and I own 3 acres in Ojo De Agua Panama. It is located about 45 minutes from Pedasi, with beautiful views of the Pacific, Canas Island and vistas of Cerro Hoya. Water and electric in. I have another friend that is building 3 condos in Playa Venao that also lives in Clearwater. If you're thinking about going to the Azuero Peninsula and need help with planning a trip I go every 3 or 4 months.

James Anthony Shamone
La Liberty Sedan and Limousine
727 487 3009

Feel free to come and visit us in Clearwater if you would like to learn more about Panama. My husband has been to Panama 10 times and I have been there 5 times. We have learned how to do banking, corporations, buy property, etc. We would be glad to share what we have learned with you.We hope to be retired there in the next 3 years.
Sincerely
Laurie Shamone
Store Director
Nature's Food Patch
Natural Market and Cafe

Pick another country!!! Too much BS here.

Please, let me know what it mean: BS ??

Regards from Clarita

Beautiful Singles maybe ?

Hi I'm Bob from south Florida. Thank you for your post. I work as a Florida professional engineer consultant. I'm considering relocation to Panama by either attaining a position with a firm their that can utilize my skills or a business venture.

I would like to eventually get into real estate development to assist others to retire in Panama.

Would love to know your experience visiting and living their, what you think is the best way for me to achieve my goal. Any advice would be much appreciated and would love your first hand experience.

I truly believe that relocating to Panama will be a very positive move for me, especially seeing the state of our economy. I don't want to wait too much longer.

Can you refer a recruiter or business broker to see what opportunities exist?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,
Bob
954-701-1102

Bob,

Are you aware you posted on a topic from 2010?

Things have changed in Panama since this first post.

You might want to repost a new topic for people to respond to.

Florence

pollari wrote:

Hi I'm Bob from south Florida. Thank you for your post. I work as a Florida professional engineer consultant.I'm considering relocation to Panama by either attaining a position with a firm their that can utilize my skills or a business venture.

I would like to eventually get into real estate development to assist others to retire in Panama.

Would love to know your experience visiting and living their, what you think is the best way for me to achieve my goal. Any advice would be much appreciated and would love your first hand experience.

I truly believe that relocating to Panama will be a very positive move for me, especially seeing the state of our economy. I don't want to wait too much longer.

Can you refer a recruiter or business broker to see what opportunities exist?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,
Bob
954-701-1102

Thank you Florence, no I must have missed that important fact LOL.
I will certainly do that, thanks for the heads up.
Regards,
Bob

Hi Bob, I do share my time between Panama and Florida, Naples and Weston.
I spend time in Volcan and I love, the weather is great and nature amazing. Not perfect thou.

If you need any info locally, let me know.
[moderated: avoid poster your blog on all the forum]