To all women out there....be proud of being a female !

Glorious morning to all followers .

With all that we deal with from being sensitive and crying in happy ending romantic comedy movies , to being incredibly strong at other times facing life issues, being a woman is a blessing.
We as women are a mater piece. Articulate , fun loving , passionate towards others and yes we can wear more different fashion than men can only dream of . If men  want to challenge try wearing a skirt out in public here in Egypt  and see the result for yourself which i do not advice of.
But we as women can wear whatever the heck we please ,pants with dress , skirt , suit , folklore and we still are called ( cute ). We can runaway with anything we wear and yet would be called artistic and ( new trend) ! even if we are wearing flip flops with a a rain coat. !  Which did happen with me couple of times.
That said I wish all a blissful day...

Warda :kiss:

The same can be said about men. We can be sensitive, emotional, fashionable, trendy, passionate, and can give women a challenge too. They just hide it more then men, as men are not ashamed as much as them, at staring. But they do it too.  :)

I am not totally agree with you and this is my proof:

http://madamenoire.com/420541/people-of-walmart/

hello. iam live in the egypt
iam like the egypt

As a woman imma throw rocks at the next man that stares at me!

Kinda defeats the purpose as then all the men in the area will be starring at the mad woman throwing rocks at someone. I hope you have enough rocks for them all.

I get stared by every man even with my husband before the rock throwing so yes I'll have enough rocks,

Time to pull out a niqab then.