An Australian interested in working in Mauritius

Does anybody please know companies or employers in Mauritius who are usually hiring foreign, native English speaking workers ?
My Australian friend wants to find a job in Mauritius. He's not after big salary, he'll be satisfied with whatever they pay the local people for the same kind of job.
  He has 3 years experience as Real Estate agent and also more experience in building construction and carpentry with academic qualification as well. He doesn't want to continue in real estate field so he'll be happy with any other office work or carpentry job.

Please let me know any information you know. Maybe you have English speaking friends who are working here and I'd like to know their experience, or any other helpful answers or ideas are appreciated!

FYI
For security reasons Please do not post any personal contact details on an open forum.
Thank you.

Hello

Would have to know what exactly he wants to do ? because to be able to stay here in mauritius there are conditions attached .... 

kind regards

Hello Nayana

Please read out the articles in the section 'Work' of our Living in Mauritius Guide.

For expatriates to be able to find work here, there are many conditions attached as stated by stoofanee.

Browse through the Work in Mauritius section of the forum to gather informations about the latter.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team