Study/Work Permit

I'm planning on moving to Canada and been looking at schools or possible work. Anyone know any cheap schools in Toronto area or how To go about getting a job. Not skilled . Just yet!

I am not sure about cheap but you might pay a little cheaper than say a university if you go for community colleges. Try Humber College, or Mohawk College.

The link below list the names of colleges in Ontario. For Toronto, look at the list under Goldern Horseshoe - that'll apply to GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … rn_Ontario

Thank you will check it out. Is Adult school same as like a community college ?

Community colleges provides one with more hands on skills than universities. Personally if I had to do it all over again I'd go for community colleges than Universities as qualifications from later tend to be overhyped. Yes community colleges are for adults.

Hi,

Can I apply for study permit to Canada after receiving offer letter without paying part of the tuition?? Even though all other documents needed to process the study permit are available. What are the chances that my study permit application will not be rejected by CIC. Kindly reply me asap. Thanks