Need a room or shared flat near Doi Can street, Ha Noi

Hi,

I am looking for a well-furnished room (separate or in a shared-flat/house) in good condition with wifi air-conditioning located around Doi Can street, Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi.

Duration of stay: 1 month starting from 5 June

Price: Max 300usd

Pls PM or contact me at [email protected] or skype: hungrdp

Any suggestions or information would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi ! Please PM me forn the room info. Thank you!

I still have a room in a shared house on Au Co street. It's very close to sheraton, intercontinetial and sofitel plaza. 5 minutes to walk to westlake, 10 minutes to go to old street. Full furnish, mordern style in the good area.

Please contact me via mobile if u r interested.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Thank you for your info guys. I am still looking for some other place which is closer to Doi Can street.

Hi Virgoks.
Hi Virgoks.
I've got an empty room at Van Cao street, very close to Doi Can street. It's full furnished and modern house with 2 living rooms, big terrasse. The rent is $250/month, including water cost, tivicable and wifi. If you might be interested in, pls contact to me, Van Anh*************. Thank you!

nguyenha1952 wrote:

Hi Virgoks.
Hi Virgoks.
I've got an empty room at Van Cao street, very close to Doi Can street. It's full furnished and modern house with 2 living rooms, big terrasse. The rent is $250/month, including water cost, tivicable and wifi. If you might be interested in, pls contact to me, Van Anh ********. Thank you!

Please place your ad in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi everybody,

Those who are looking for an accommodation and those who have one to offer should post his ad in the appropriate section > Housing in Vietnam.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed