Job IN Malaysia

Hi Everyone, I am Vijay from India. I got aa job in KL with an annual base salary of RM 300K and another 250K in the form of Bonus. So the toal package is ~RM550K/Annum. Is it aa good salary to live in KL with family

Its a high salary for Malaysia.

Hi Gravitas, I could see u have been a great support and guidance. Just wanted to check on the cost of living in KL (schooling etc) though it depends on individuals. Though the salary is decent,  not sure it is at par with KL standards and the quality of life it will lead to.

The fees are available on school websites, so you can check them out based on which schools interest you. (e.g. location, curriculum, age of pupil).

A salary guide is available on  http://www.academia.edu/9843873/Kelly_S … lary_guide

Standard of life -v- location depends on whether it meets your expectations, which include job satisfaction, ability to integrate, quality social life. These aspects are subjective, your personal motivation to live and work in Malaysia will go a long way to fulfilling them.

If you take a read of some of the threads they contain various views of COL etc.