Someone new to meet !

Hi everyone !

As many of us I'm looking for internationals friends ! I'm not really an expat since I'm a french girl in Paris but I aim to meet people of all over the world to share cultures and improve my english (and your french too, although I'm sure you're all doing it well ! )
I have a 9 years old son, who I'd like to learn english, if some of you have children to play with him, it would be a pleasure to meet and have time all together.
If you haven't any child I'd be happy to meet you anyway and have a drink... or two ;)

Cheers !

Hi!

So i am not yet in Paris, and i don't have children, but i'll be moving to Paris in September and probably be visiting there before as well.

I'd be happy to help with your english and practice my (very poor) french. And of course, i'd be super happy to have a drink, or two :-)

Laura

hi I live in Paris, n I just moved to here
I would to like to meet with you some time
cheers 😁

Hi !!!

Glad to see some peoples are ok to meet :))
I'd be very pleased to meeet you both , but for the moment it's my finals time, I don't have much time til mid july but if you're still ok after that we'll met !

Talk ya later :)

Good luck on your exams!
And I won't be in paris till august so I guess that should be ok

Hi Ciremya
Well I have 3 children born and educated in Paris but my youngest is 16 so she's a bit too old. They're all bilingual and bicultural anyway.
I suggest you investigate the international schools. There are quite a few, mostly private. My children are at the English Section of the lycée international Honoré de Balzac. A lot of the pupils come from international primary schools before they get there. Just web-search "international schools Paris".

Hi laura I moved in Paris before 10 days and I really like to hang out with someone so anyone interested write me your Facebook or email.. Mine username on fb B.b.bokas and bokas90 Instagram 😊

Hi, i just moved to paris also couple months qgo, hope to meet up with you guys sometime, i am from indonesia and speak english, am learning french right now :)

Hi I am daljeet singh I am 26 year old iam singal can you intetst me

hi thanks for wuote, would love to see you. im new here in toulouse, would you mind givng me ur number pls? cheers

hello :)
je peux postuler ? :)
d'origine libanaise
je parle anglais arabe littéraire et bien évidemment le français :)

hi TARENTINI > can you please post in English as this in an English speaking forum? Thank you

Ok you want good friendship with me? no problem and  want meet me ane time call me ....

Hi all, I am new to paris also and would love to make new friends to hang out with...

Hi! This is Peter from Italy, What's up? Me too I am looking from new international friends and I sure can help you with your English! I also know of some other pals who would be glad to join you.. Wanna meet sometimes during the week?
See you soon! Have a great weekend,
Peter

Hi !!  :)

I'm not an expat either but I've lived in Australia and LOVED meeting people from all over the world, and now that I am back in France, I would love to continue meeting new friends, going for walks, having a drink or two and practising my English.

I hope to meet up with you all soon,

Léna

hi do i know whre u live in france? well, im new in toulouse and  like to meet peple. if possible we can catch up. cheers

Hi Léna, what's up?
I read your message and I forgot to mention in mine that I live in Paris. So I was wondering if you live nearby or in some other city around France.
Well, I would like to meet up with new friends and improve my English through nice conversations, banter and maybe a drink in Town.
Should you pop up around here just let me know!
All the best,
Peter (Pietro) from Paris

Hello,

I would be happy to meet everybody if there will be organizing a going out or something else. I see on this post are only or almost only nice people  :P . So, please let me know if you would like me to be part of your group of peple if you  decide something about hanging out.

Florin