Need a place to stay

Hello,

I have got a job in India - Gurgaon and I am looking for a place to stay near metro line in delhi. Currently i am working in Malaysia and I've worked in different countries since completion of my studies.

I need a car park, 100% power backup, no owner interference, near yellow line metro (prefer walking distance) and independent bath.

Many thanks in advance
Sharad

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi Sharad,

I suggest you to have a look at the Housing in New Delhi section, you will see that it contains some housing offers that might suit you.

In case that you do not find an accommodation, please post your search in the same section by following the same link.

Wish you good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

i suggest you let me have your number so i give to an agent here in chartapaul where i just got accommodation last week , he will send pictures of houses to you in this environment and you choose from the choice he is a very good agent and well connected to many cities and states here, but you will need two passport photograph and a copy of your international passport.

i suggest you let me have your number so i give to an agent here in chartapaul where i just got accommodation last week , he will send pictures of houses to you in this environment and you choose from the choice he is a very good agent and well connected to many cities and states here, but you will need two passport photograph and a copy of your international passport

if you like sun city estate Gurgaon you should let me know too

Rogerkwam wrote:

i suggest you let me have your number so i give to an agent here in chartapaul where i just got accommodation last week , he will send pictures of houses to you in this environment and you choose from the choice he is a very good agent and well connected to many cities and states here, but you will need two passport photograph and a copy of your international passport

if you like sun city estate Gurgaon you should let me know too

whatsapp please

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures. Please exchange private information via the private messaging syteme
Priscilla wrote:

Hi Sharad,

I suggest you to have a look at the Housing in New Delhi section, you will see that it contains some housing offers that might suit you.

In case that you do not find an accommodation, please post your search in the same section by following the same link.

Wish you good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Priscilla,

I have messaged to all relevant post holder there but no reply so far

thanks.