Showing money to the Canadian government.

How much money do i need to show  to Canadian government?  Is there any possibility to go Canada without showing  Bank balance or money?   How?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ … /funds.asp

No, you can't. You need to proof that you have these funds even before the approve you and when you make a landing. You cannot run away with it. And if you think that you want a rich uncle or auntie lend you the money, you'll need to plan ahead. Make sure they do it 6 months before as they want a detailed transaction of your ins and outs to your account (by 6 mths). So if they spot a huge amount coming in, they'll question you. Unless of course you can get your rich aunt / uncle to sign off in black and white (notarized and all that jazz) that they giving you the money with no strings attached.

Thank you for providing  such  kind of important information.

Hi i have property on my name does that counts
i have like cad$10000 on my bank account would all that be sufficient

Hi,

Can I apply for study permit to Canada after receiving offer letter without paying part of the tuition?? Even though all other documents needed to process the study permit are available. What are the chances that my study permit application will not be rejected by CIC. Kindly reply me asap.