Easyjets flights

does anyone know if the easyjet flights to Monastir are considered Scheduled airline or chartered .Thinking of going to UK in July and can only use schedule flights
Thank you

I'd like to know as well - there are easyjet, monarch and jet2 now that fly to Tunisia.  I think that anyone can take these planes, not like before.

Thanks,just want to know for sure.Would hate to get turned back on way through.
Greta

Hi I'm resident and I now fly from Enfidha to Manchester and not tunis via Paris Manchester but monarch last flight November

Thanks,we are in Kerkennah so Tunis is a long way for us.did you have to pay the 60 Dinars ?
Regards
Greta

Hi Greta it still the 60 dinar exit fee hope this has been helpful :)

Very,thank you so much.
Have booked Tunisair for July but next flights will be with one of the other airlines.
regards
Greta

is the exit fee not 30 dt

60 for residents 30 for tourists.

Tourism ministry of Tunisia has announced that they cancelled the compulsory tax stamp for all foreigners at their departure from the Tunisian territory (30 dinars payable at the exit of the territory).

au départ, ils demandent encore toujours le timbre

I found out that all a UK licence holder needs to do is pay £5.50 at a main post office and they will convert your licence to an international one and this can be used in Tunisia to drive.

is car insurance reasonable in Tunisia ? and do they have Tax, MOT etc like in UK and the costs please if anybody knows ?