Soon to be newby in Den Haag!

Hey everyone :-)

My name is Mary, I'm 21 and I come from Padua (near Venice) in Italy.
I'll be moving definitely to Den Haag in August to study at THUAS (bachelor) but I'm already terrified as I'll be alone. I'm also worried about age gaps (I'll be 22 in September), but overall I'm very much open to new friendships!
If anyone is interested let me know !:-)

Welcome on board, benvenuti  :cheers:

Its always excited to move to a new country when you don't know anyone.
Your age is not a problem and do not worry about being alone. Before you know you have lots of friends.
Den Haag is a nice city and close to the beach  ;)

Ciao

Hi Welcome to Den Haag.

Bueno, hay bastante italiano aca y de paso yo puedo hablar en espanol para ti ;)... IT is going to be nice experience, lets define which kind of sports or plans do you like to.... Maybe some people might join... Chao

Hey Mary!

i JUST moved to den Haag a few days ago.. 23 year old female and about to start my fine art bachelor studies.. I totally know how you feel.. but I'm taking everyday at a time and walking around the city (still haven't got lost yipeeee!) if you'd like to contact me and chat or meet up add me on facebook if you;d like.. it would be nice to have a new friend here..

have a beauuutiful day!

=)

Mara

Hey guys,

I live in Den Haag as well. I am student. I have my own house want to rent out one room. My house is close to Holland Spoor station. Room is quite big I offer this for 250€. If someone is interested please let me know.

Thanks in advance ,
Sara

Hi Mary , u in den Haag at the moment?

Tboyextra wrote:

Hi Mary , u in den Haag at the moment?

Expat.com is NOT a dating site.  Please remember this.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team