Presentation

Hello all!

I already introduced myself in the Spanish version of the forum. However, I'm doing it also here :-)

I'm David, from Barcelona. I recently moved to Riyadh because of work. I'm a telecommunications engineer and I'm opening my company's offices in Riyadh (King-eClient, we do design and user experience for mobile apps and websites). I'm also managing some projects we already have here in KSA.

Personally, I love scuba diving, DSLR Photography and traveling. I'm also a FC Barcelona fan :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I hope I'll make the most of the experience of living in KSA! Hit me up any time you feel like

Take care

Hello David,

First of all you are very welcome in Riyadh, I hope you will have a good experience here in KSA and make a good business as well, KSA is a big market for everybody.

I went over your website, I like it very much, I guess very soon you should add riyadh branch ;-) I believe with good marking and some contacts you will do a good business here.

Again you welcome in Riyadh, if you need any help just drop me a private email and I will be happy to setup a meeting with you and help you as I can, I have been here for very long time, I know this country very well.

Good luck and have a nice day :-)

Yasin

hi david.....welcome to the kingdom....hope ur business will flourish and increase......have a nice day alwayz....

Hello Yasin!

Thank you very much for your welcome! Yes, our website has to be updated :-) We'll have the new version by the end of the month, hopefully, and our Riyadh branch will be there!

Thanks for your offer, I'll drop you a PM!

Warm regards

Yasin88 wrote:

Hello David,

First of all you are very welcome in Riyadh, I hope you will have a good experience here in KSA and make a good business as well, KSA is a big market for everybody.

I went over your website, I like it very much, I guess very soon you should add riyadh branch ;-) I believe with good marking and some contacts you will do a good business here.

Again you welcome in Riyadh, if you need any help just drop me a private email and I will be happy to setup a meeting with you and help you as I can, I have been here for very long time, I know this country very well.

Good luck and have a nice day :-)

Yasin

Hello Joelle!

Thank you very much for your welcome!

Have a wonderful weekend!

joelle lagarde wrote:

hi david.....welcome to the kingdom....hope ur business will flourish and increase......have a nice day alwayz....

heloo david do you have any presentation templets

Hi davidcomas,
Welcome in KSA,
I wish you good luck in Riyadh, and if u need help any time don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, i am closing this thread as the initial poster is no longer on the website.

I suggest you participate on more recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed