Clarification on Blogs

Hi Mr.Sumi, I need clarification on how to post and share some of my experiences in Oman.After reading through numerous blogs , I was mesmerized and feel e urge to share.All I wanna know ---, Do I have have to create my own blog page, write  and tag EB or post direct here?.I failed to find a 'post blog' option after serious scrolling n refreshing.  Thanks for all the services you render to us.stay blessed

Mariamns wrote:

Hi Mr.Sumi, I need clarification on how to post and share some of my experiences in Oman.After reading through numerous blogs , I was mesmerized and feel e urge to share.All I wanna know ---, Do I have have to create my own blog page, write  and tag EB or post direct here?.I failed to find a 'post blog' option after serious scrolling n refreshing.  Thanks for all the services you render to us.stay blessed

Hi Mariamns,

Lately, I have noticed your eagerness to participate through this voluntary forum here in expat-blog.

You are always there with your comments, viewpoints amd feedbacks. That's commendable indeed.

Write all you want to in any of the many blogging sites like blogger.com, and some others.

Look at the published bloggers on the right-hand-side column. You can see them.

Yes, you have to create your own blog page. And blog away !

For any technical assistance, drop a line to any of the moderators, and they will help / assist you.

Keep commenting !

I would like to comment more on your concerns. But now, with our weekend just commenced, I simply cannot, as I have many other items on my agenda.

Sorry Mariamns.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate. I have always had a passion for reading n writing. Sharing is caring

Mariamns wrote:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate. I have always had a passion for reading n writing. Sharing is caring

Create a thread here, a sort of demi blog. I did one in the Indonesia section, and I know a few people read it.
I hope mine gives an outline of my adopted country, perhaps yours attempt the same.

Fred wrote:
Mariamns wrote:

Create a thread here, a sort of demi blog. I did one in the Indonesia section, and I know a few people read it.
I hope mine gives an outline of my adopted country, perhaps yours attempt the same.

Thats a good idea fred but I would love to carry it on further, incorporate lots of stuff even outside oman so I think a personal blog would be better, I can link it up here. Merci beaucoup