Thai Restaurant in Kuwait?

Any one know of a good Thai Resturant? any help would be good, needs to be authentic :-)

Thai Chow would be my pick. Bear in mind that is is little more than a garage, but if your main interest is food, you won't be disappointed.

Plenty of them in Bahrain ... lol   :D

Orriental Cuisine. It's near Holiday Inn, Kuwait City.

Air_bay80s wrote:

Been a long time since I've been there (live in a different part of town now), but yes I'll second that... was a very good place to eat, although a little small and sometimes hard to get seating  :)

there is one good clean Thai Restaurant in Salmiya ,, feel free to ask any inquiry

Enigmausly wrote:
Air_bay80s wrote:

Been a long time since I've been there (live in a different part of town now), but yes I'll second that... was a very good place to eat, although a little small and sometimes hard to get seating  :)

also according to my wife, small portions.

One of the best Thai restaurant in Kuwait is in Dasman. It behind the Holidayinn..near City Suits. Im sure you have heard about it.

Try Sabaidee. They have multiple branches, but run by different people... Salmiya, Mangaf & Mahboula.
Cheers

There's one Thai Restaurant in Muthana Complex, Kuwait City. It's just a small place but the food are really delicious! 😁

Another is at Bagdad St, Salmiya. Beside Dodo Restaurant.

Try Sabaidee. There's one here in Salmiya and another in Mahboula. So far the only place I've had good som tum.

Try Ubon :)

Ubon is totally worth trying. Pretty expensive though but worth the visit :)

So far after almost 1 year living in Kuwait and taking account into my frequencies of  having tom yum and thai food back home.....my best vote go to Oriental Cuisines at Dasman.....I havent found place that served the best tomyum like theirs

Pattaya in Kuwait city.. very small and casual restaurant but best thai food ever

"Sabaidee" , best in authentic Thai restaurant in Kuwait