Potential Job Scam

I received a job offer from "National Drilling Company" in Abu Dhabi as follows and would like to know if its a scam

Attention :   Consequently, upon your application for job engagement with our prestigious company "(NDC) Oil & Gas Drilling Company Limited UAE" we are please to intimate you that you are hereby offered employment as (Welding/Mechanical Inspector) with effect from 30th June 2015. Attached is our  employment contract agreement and on  satisfaction of its conditions, please complete your acceptance by signing and returning the contract within2 working daysThis is a family status Employment Contract Agreement, your family will benefits from our company entitlement programs. All flight tickets,traveling allowances, educational assist benefits for employee children at his/her home country or here in UAE, well furnished housing Apartmentwill be provided for you & every members of your family.All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of personal identity and work authorization as required by the UAE immigrationreform & control act of 2015Further instructions and informations will be communicated to you once we receive copies of signed contract agreement.We look forward to see you carry out your duties diligently and conscientiously, we wish you many fruitful years of service andvery successful career with our company.Thank you for your cooperation & Understandings,As-salamu alaykumEissa Ali Al MansooriHuman Resources Manager(NDC) Oil & Gas Drilling Company Limited UAEEmail: [email protected]

i got my appointment letter from abu dhabi..how i can check that its not fake???

Hi there,
Please do the following

1 - Contact the National Drilling Company of Abu Dhabi here : http://www.ndc.ae/useful.html
~ Call their HR department.
~ Send emails.
2 - Contact the Ministry of Labour of the UAE directly http://www.mol.gov.ae/molwebsite/en/ser … spx#page=1
3 - Compare email received to actual site.

Good Luck!

This is definitely a scam... These guys are good. I almost resigned from my job before figuring this out. If you look at the email address it is [email protected]. It should be [email protected]. When I noticed this I googled the phone number and found it connected with a bunch of email addresses for other "companies" imitated emails. I've seen a number of contracts in oil and gas and like I said, these guys are really good. The names they use in the offers are actual employees of NDC and in my case they demonstrated pretty detailed awareness of the actual job function. I've been dealing with them for weeks and they haven't asked for anything sensitive yet. I'm going to play along for awhile and see what their game is. Gotta watch yourself out there.

I totally agree with you on this. Searching for work in the UAE is full of peril if you allow your emotions to make your decisions for you. Be prepared to follow through with due diligence to determine the authenticity of the offer. Excellent background work here on the job offer letter by the way! This is how everyone should be fact checking and back checking any job offer regardless of who is sending it to you or what country it is in.

Mike

Let me know whether the following is a spam! Is there any oil company by the name Klasco in Abu Dhabi?JOB CODE NO; KOG/7974/YOL

ATTN: JIDHIN GEORGE

Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE, congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy
to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai, UAE for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Abu Dhabi also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

Cycleway Tour & Travel contact details below:

Cycleway Tour & Travels Int'l Dubai
Contact Person: Mr. Shahid Khan
Plot No. 132 Mankhool Road,
AL Mankhool,Bur Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971-5255 30983
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]
cyclewaytravels.hst.im

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of United Arab Emirates in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirements quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact the Human Resources of
Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, immediately with the below information's for more clarifications.

Zafar Mohammed,
Hr Manager,
Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering,
Al Quoz Industrial area 3,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971 5226 62885
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]
klascooil.pe.hu

Congratulations! On your appointment.

Regards,

Mohmoud Ali
Humanitarian Publicity Officer,
Benexo Recruitment Services

This email fake i have also got same email check pls this is fraud

ATTN: MD TARIK KHAN

Harbour Hotel & Resort Dubai, United Arab Emirates congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Harbour Hotel & Resort Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai,United Arab Emirates for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition ofyour Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Dubai also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

Phone:  971-5255 30983
[email protected]
www.cyclewaytravels.hst.im

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of Dubai in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.
Update us with the process between you and the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirements quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Harbour Hotel & Resort Dubai and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.
Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact the HumanResources of Harbour Hotel & Resort Dubai immediately with the below information's for more clarifications.

Zafar Mohammed
HR Manager
Harbour Hotel & Resort - Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
Telephone:  971 5226 62885
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Regards,
Mr. Mohmoud Ali
Humanitarian Publicity Officer

Benexo Recruitment Agency
Attachments12:48 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
JOB CODE NO; KOG/7974/YOL

ATTN: AHMET PREKADINI

Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE, congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy
to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai, UAE for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Abu Dhabi also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

Phone:  971-5255 30983
[email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of United Arab Emirates in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact the Human Resources of
Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering Company, Abu Dhabi, immediately with the below information's for more clarifications.

Zafar Mohammed,
Hr Manager,
Klasco Oil and Gas Engineering,
Al Quoz Industrial area 3,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone:  971 5226 62885
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]
www.klascooil.pe.hu

Regards,

Mohmoud Ali
Humanitarian Publicity Officer,
Benexo Recruitment Services
Attachments area
Preview attachment KLASCO CONTRACT DOCUMENT-AHMET PREKADINI.pdf
PDF
KLASCO CONTRACT DOCUMENT-AHMET PREKADINI.pdf
Could be me Confirm this document is true??, thank you for understanding

Friends I have received this email, Is it true or scam/fake

JOB CODE NO; MHDD/1843/MLS

ATTN: MOHAMMAD SAQIB

Mayor Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Mayor Hospital Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai,United Arab Emirates for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Dubai also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

Phone: +971-527481079
[email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of Dubai in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

There will be a mandatory Orientation Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Mayor Hospital Dubai and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.
Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact the Human Resources of Mayor Hospital Dubai immediately with the below information's for more clarifications.

Abdulla Al Dhaheri
HR Manager
Mayor Hospital - Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
Telephone: +971 527502529
[email protected]

Congratulations!

Regards,
Mr. Khalil Ali

MuhammadSaqibbaloch wrote:

Friends I have received this email, Is it true or scam/fake

JOB CODE NO; MHDD/1843/MLS

ATTN: MOHAMMAD SAQIB

Mayor Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Mayor Hospital Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Dubai also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

Phone: +971-527481079
[email protected]

There will be a mandatory Orientation Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Mayor Hospital Dubai and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.
Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact the Human Resources of Mayor Hospital Dubai immediately with the below information's for more clarifications.

Abdulla Al Dhaheri
HR Manager
Mayor Hospital - Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
Telephone: +971 527502529
[email protected]

Congratulations!

Regards,
Mr. Khalil Ali

It is hard to say since it is lacking clarity. What is the position that you have offered? Have you attended any interviews for it? How much is the salary mentioned in the offer letter? Any way, the draft shows something fishy since they have explained a lot about the procedures.

I have received this information also in Contract letter and they mentioned each and every thing in contract letter but still i m Doubt, please friends Guide me on a right way...........Thanks

MAYOR HOSPITAL
23-34 Al Nuaimiyah, Near Hafiz Ibrahim,
P. O. Box 71243, Deira, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Telephone:  971 527502529 | Facsimile:  971 4 223 2222
www.mayorhospital.hst.im

Name: MOHAMMAD SAQIB
Designation: GEOLOGIST
Job Code: MHDD/1843/MLS
Resumption Date: 15th November, 2015
Salary: 52,500 AED Monthly, (Net)

MuhammadSaqibbaloch wrote:

I have received this information also in Contract letter and they mentioned each and every thing in contract letter but still i m Doubt, please friends Guide me on a right way...........Thanks

MAYOR HOSPITAL
23-34 Al Nuaimiyah, Near Hafiz Ibrahim,
P. O. Box 71243, Deira, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Telephone:  971 527502529 | Facsimile:  971 4 223 2222
www.mayorhospital.hst.im

Name: MOHAMMAD SAQIB
Designation: GEOLOGIST
Job Code: MHDD/1843/MLS
Resumption Date: 15th November, 2015
Salary: 52,500 AED Monthly, (Net)

None of the companies will offer you a job without an interview, either by direct or through phone/ Skype. Besides, the salary mentioned is too high for the beginners.

sukhwinderS wrote:

i got my appointment letter from abu dhabi..how i can check that its not fake???

How you got that offer? Have you applied for the position? Did you undergo any interviews with them? If not, it will be a scam