Looking for friends near Avignon/St Remy de Provence

My boyfriend and I have been living in a small town outside of Avignon since November and we're looking to meet some like-minded people to enjoy good food and wine together! Message me if you're interested.

Hi
I have seen your message and I have just moved to Avignon with my boyfriend, we are currently living in a small village near avignon, and in the same position we are looking to meet new people.  I wondered if you would be interested to meet up for a drink some time.
Thanks
Jan

Hey,

I'm not so closed to you and your bf but I'll be glad to have a drink or if you need any help.
See ya.

Hello, my husband and I have just moved to the Saint Remy area as well! Would love to meet for a drink anytime:)

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your message yes that would be cool when you're free? When were you thinking? With work commitments the week is a little complicated but let me know when is good for you both

Jan

Hi Jan, sounds great...message me and we can see what works:)

Hi Lisa

Sorry for the late reply been pretty busy. How about next week??

Thanks
Jan

Hi, I'm going to be coming to Avignon in January.  My husband and I are thinking of moving and I'm coming ahead to check out the area. I will be inside the walls.  Let's stay in touch.