Got questions on visa

hi im smexzy anybody here can help me im from ilo ilo city phil.i arrived in norway march 27 2015 and im 1month pregnant now.me and my fiance planning to get married before im going back to phil.were waiting my documents coz i forgot to put red ribbon on it.so maybe this week we recieve it.im just asking if we can get married using a tourist visa?and im worried if were not going to get married before my visa expired maybe it wil be hard for me to comeback if the embassy in phil want us to get a fiancee visa so it takes for one year.my fiancee want me to give birth our baby in norway coz my toruist visa wil be expire this coming june 23 2015.hope there is some one who can read my post and can reply me back thank u and godbless

:heart: please if someone read my post free to message me thank u

yes,  you can get married with a tourist/visit visa.. i got married on a visitor's visa.. there is another thread that discussed this,  please read them here:
Getting married with tourist visa in Norway

btw,  just an added info, if u alrdy have ur NSO documents with u in norway,  u can actually get ur documents red ribboned at the Philippine Embassy in oslo.. you can read all info here:
Legalization of Documents at Philippine Embassy in Oslo

hope this helps,  even tho my response is a bit late...also keep in mind to put a summary of ur topic when you start a new thread.. "hi gud pm" as thread title isn't informative enough  ;)  hehe...  anyways,  congratulations to ur baby,  and take care always.. :)

pheebz0501 wrote:

btw,  just an added info, if u alrdy have ur NSO documents with u in norway,  u can actually get ur documents red ribboned at the Philippine Embassy in oslo.. you can read all info here:
Legalization of Documents at Philippine Embassy in Oslo

apologies... i would like to make a correction about the legalization performed at the Philippine embassy.. it turns out this is "authentication of legalized foreign documents for use in the Philippines"   and not in Norway...

so the philippine embassy does not perform red ribbon of Philippine documents..

apologies for the confusion :(

Hi pheebs all was ok now the red ribbon  document's  is needed in phil before u pass ur documents in the vfs in phil.and also here in norway red ribbon is required before u get married coz I just arrived here in norway my fiancee visa already approved over 1week I go home june 25 and I apply 29 and got approved july 7.the new rules now is need to get married here with red ribbon documents from vfs global that's the documents u should pass to skattetaten before u get married.

Thanks u for all the info now we're fixing our wedding permit to get married.thanks god we coply  all the documents.and got my fiance visa granted so fast.finally I can breath and relax coz I'm back here again.to all thank u  ery much and godbless us all

thats good to know :)

out of curiosity,  what did VFS do with ur red ribboned CENOMAR? is there something new they put on it? like a stamp or signature? did u get ur red ribboned documents stamped at the embassy before u submit it to VFS?

it's a stamp u need to pay 1259 each stamp that's the new rules now u can get married here in norway now if ur documents  don't have a red ribbon friend.even in vfs theur looking for red ribbon document's  u must comply all what they put in the checklist.u must go to the law office before u pass ur documents l.when u get married here?coz this is the new rules now.I just apply last June this year so not strange that this is vfs new rules for filipina who wants to get married in norway

I mean 1250 each norwegian  stamp I mean yes before applying u must hndle all the documents.stamp first before u pass the documents to vfs.and after ur visa is granted u wil received back those cenomar with red ribbon 2 each right?big and small copies like diploma and that's the one u wil use her in norway when u get married

i think that had always been the rules :) it is required to get it red ribboned before u can get married in norway... and if u apply for a fiancée permit,  they will require u to get it stamped at the embassy, so u can use it legally in Norway.. This is called "legalization and authentication"... red ribbon is legalization,  and the stamp at the embassy is the authentication of ur legalized documents..

when i got married in Norway last april,  i only had a visit visa... i have my red ribboned documents with me, tho i didnt get it stamped at the embassy... my basis for this is because on the Skatteetaten site,  they only mentioned "legalization",  which as far as i know,  is the red ribbon performed by dfa... and skatt accepted those.. altho i've read that for some couple married in the Philippines, the Philippine marriage cert was rejected at skatt without the embassy stamps... tho,  i havent heard any one trying to get married who got rejected, maybe thats because CENOMARs are required to be embassy-stamped when u apply for a fiancée permit...

i do understand why Norway is really strict about documents coming from our country,  because sadly, they consider the Philippines as one of the countries where legalization of documents (red ribbon) can be forged or faked...

source:
- Legalization - UDI.com
- Apostille-and-legalisation - Skatteetaten.no

btw,  when u got ur red ribboned documents while ur in norway last May, did u try to get a marriage license with those?? did Skatteetaten rejected ur red ribbon documents because it didnt have embassy stamps?

Ya it's really hard now only in the philippines where ever Filipinos  going abroad to work its very strict government in phil.did u attend cfo that u being petition?coz when u go back to our country  they must  find this with u the sticker and the picture like bankcheck.when u arrived un phil the immigration  wil find in ur passport.I attend and got to documents from cfo

i went back to the Philippines last June,  applied for a reunification permit... still waiting :( so no,  i have not done CFO yet..

i have a previous post,  u probably didnt see it when u posted ur last answer.. i would really  appreciate it if you could answer them:

pheebz0501 wrote:

btw,  when u got ur red ribboned documents while ur in norway last May, did u try to get a marriage license with those?? did Skatteetaten rejected ur red ribbon documents because it didnt have embassy stamps?

Hi Pheebz,

I applied for marriage license without the embassy stamp on my cenomar just the red ribboned one.  I requested a new cenomar thru online while in Norway already since the one I have was  more than 4 months old already. I was thinking it has 6 months validity so I didn't bother getting a new one before coming here. Skatt didn't reject it even if it was just red ribbon only.

hi anne. it was the same for my case.. red ribbon, no embassy stamp and it was ok..

i believe you applied for Fiancée permit.. so i guess, there is indeed a possibility that the CENOMAR (no impediment to marriage) used for Fiancée permit application at the embassy will no longer be valid by the time u apply in skatt for a test cert since it shouldnt be older than 4 months by the time of application to skatt..  :( sounds like it is really necessary to acquire new CENOMAR before travelling to Norway if the document is soon to be 4 months old..

i know it can be really expensive to order for NSO and red ribbon while abroad... can u share what online facility u used to order for NSO document while ur in Norway? did they  process the legalization (red ribbon) as well? it would be really helpful to the forum readers if u can share us this info anne :) thanks

:)

I used the  authenticationexpress dot com in getting my new CENOMAR  and cost us PHP 4,410.00 (so expensive, but we don't have a choice).  :(  They used Fed-ex to deliver the document so it was fast, I got the red ribbon cenomar in just 2 weeks.

yikes.!! thats almost 10x more of the cost compared to just getting it urself while in the Philippines :( but its good to know u got the papers fast,  and that this site you mentioned is legit :) thanks a lot for sharing this info anne  :thanks: