Bored up- Where to find good parties? Got nothing to do here!!!

I have been in riyadh since 6 months and i have a good job here ,but the thing is there is nothing to do after office here ! its like go to Gym and get back ,no good weekends also 
i have never heard of Co-parties here nothin,i dont how to make up my mood here ,my friends suggested me that i should look forward to go american compounds or any other compounds there are party everywwkeknd there .

Welcome to KSA ... enjoy your stay...

saudi lifestyle....but im enjoying here......try go to the beach look for  sunset

lol, a sea in riyadh? sea of sand

i used to worked in riyadh..yes we went to the beach. driving 600 km to Halfmoon beach in Alkhobar. but there is no sunset but sunrise.

visit the corniche for a good sun rise view.

Azooz Al Sheikh wrote:

I have been in riyadh since 6 months and i have a good job here ,but the thing is there is nothing to do after office here ! its like go to Gym and get back ,no good weekends also 
i have never heard of Co-parties here nothin,i dont how to make up my mood here ,my friends suggested me that i should look forward to go american compounds or any other compounds there are party everywwkeknd there .

Azooz Al Sheikh wrote:
Azooz Al Sheikh wrote:

r u effin serious ?

My friend..like you I am now 7 months going in Rio...where any "fun is a closely kept secret". But don't give up...there always be tomorrow and something will pop up round your corner..just keep seeking. :)