Tourism injection.

Seems that the tourist numbers are that bad that this idea is going to be put to Ha Noi.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/28287/vi … s-official

B----Y awesome, about time someone took the blinkers off, might also discourage the rip-off's. Wonder how that will go for the tourists who extend during their 1st stay? do you know who left the comment about holes

Believe it when I see it..   
At least there is a precedent.. and I find that in itself amazing.

Yep.
Seeing is believing. If the visa situation ever gets sorted then I might consider coming over from Laos for a visit. My Lao family would love to come across but they will not travel without me.

stumpy wrote:

I might consider coming over from Laos for a visit. .

There should be a trail which you could use to sneak in and out through the woods…

snake77 wrote:
stumpy wrote:

There should be a trail which you could use to sneak in and out through the woods…

There was many years ago when I first came to Laos. One could just wander across into Vietnam or Cambodia.

snake77 wrote:
stumpy wrote:

Stumpy's laid his own trail,  look at the flags

So they're going to make the work permit process easier and waive visa fees for tourists too?  I have the utmost of confidence that it will happen if the powers that be say it's going to.    :top:

I just got a 3 month VR yesterday so this proposal would only be good for me from Sep-Dec, plus I would need to change category again. I want to stick with this VR and try for the 6month next time