I am looking to chat with New Yorkers

Hi !

I am French and I live in Paris.
I plan to go to New York and I'd talk to New Yorkers, the New York exchange on life and improve my English.

See you soon

Fatia

Hi everyone !
I live in Paris and I am a student. I would like to find American correspondents to improve my English.
I would like to visit New York in particular and would like to chat with New Yorkers.
See you soon

Hello Fatia and welcome on board :)

I would suggest you to subscribe to our Networking in New York section of the forum to increase your chances to meet people once you will be in New York.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello!
Am Ola by name, i live in Nigeria. Can anyone help me with a job in USA, New York. Anybody that is ready to chat with me?

Emmael wrote:

Hi everyone !
I live in Paris and I am a student. I would like to find American correspondents to improve my English.
I would like to visit New York in particular and would like to chat with New Yorkers.
See you soon

I am near New York, would be happy to communicate with you, help you with your English.  Please PM me if you are interested.

you can talk to us also

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello friends i am a dentist.

Hi Fatia,

Welcome on board. Please feel free to ask anyhing you would like to know about about NYC.
Tips of places to visit: WTC (world trade center museum), statue of liberty, Broadway show, Times Sqaure, and Central Park.
There are many other places, but not sure how long your trip would be for.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

Hello,

My name is Ciesse, I lived in New York all my life. I can help you if you are still looking for help

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : off topic

New York is a beautiful place and I believe you know that. However, it's an expensive city to live in, so make your choice well.

Feel free to ask any questions
That help you

hi Emmael
I am also looking for improve my speaking skills to others like a same you.
that's why if can we join together then it will be easy to us to speak and chat in English as well as improve our skills.
are you interested?

Heyy Nice to know you. I am from New York and I love France. I have been there twice and had awesome time at there.