Vietnam Visa

Hello,

i'd like to know if the approval letter from the Vietnamese immigration ( online ) can be used to enter Vietnam through a land border or do i've to go through an airport.

on the official site it says that the letter must be presented to the nearest Vietnam embassy for stamping...at the moment i'm in Siem Reap ( Cambodia )

i've been reading conflicting information online and would like some clarifications from experienced expats.

in other words: can i apply for a Vietnamese visa online and enter through a land border ? if so, could someone provide a link.

thanks,

gulfport wrote:

Hello,

i'd like to know if the approval letter from the Vietnamese immigration ( online ) can be used to enter Vietnam through a land border or do i've to go through an airport.

on the official site it says that the letter must be presented to the nearest Vietnam embassy for stamping...at the moment i'm in Siem Reap ( Cambodia )

i've been reading conflicting information online and would like some clarifications from experienced expats.

in other words: can i apply for a Vietnamese visa online and enter through a land border ? if so, could someone provide a link.

thanks,

It will be confirmed clearly on the letter that you can take the visa at the Embassy, or Internation Immigration gate ( international airport ) or at the Border gate ( Moc Bai ).

If you have not had a letter yet/ you can request your agency where would you like to enter Vietnam. The Visa on arrival letter is easy and cheap for your solutions

If you want to enter thru mocbai border then it must be stated in your approved letter.