Difference between safe an sound nursery/pre-primary in quatre-borne

hi, i try to find a nursery/pre-primary for my daughter of 3 years and a half in Quatre-borne. I found there are two safe and sound school, one is safe & sound Co.ltd in Ave Bernardin de St. Pierre, another one is safe & sound Academy in  Avenue D'Epinay.
Which one is better?  A friend told me that they were establised by a couple? What are the differences now?
Is there someone can tell me more about them or propose some other nursery or pre-primary school in this area?
Thank you!

Hi,
I can recommend safe & sound Co.ltd in Ave Bernardin de St. Pierre.

My 3 yo daughter goes there. The staff are friendly. Food is inclusive in the bills. They start early 07:30 and finish late 17:00 (they usually wait until 17:15 ... albeit that will cost you 50 MUR for the extra 15mins). Good for working couple.

It also worked for me because I live withing walking distance.

Apply early ... I understand that there is a waiting list.

Cheers
GJ

Thank you very much Gawesh!
I do agree what you said about the advantages of Safe & Sound Co,Ltd, I only worried about the number of chidlren they have in each classes, I think that there are 30 pupils with 3 profs. Can they take care of each pupils ? Do you think it's a little  crowded in the room?
And the teachers, do they speak English during all day like the director said?
Thank you for  your reply, that's really helpful.
Best regards!

Hi,

Personally, I don't have qualms in regards to pupil and teacher ratio. I have not seen any example of lack of care from the staff.

My daughter can speak both English and French. And this is what we wanted. My son went to Step Ahead in QBornes where they use only English. Unfortunately, that was to his disadvantage when he joined public primary school.

Thanks a lot.
May be Step Ahead will be a another choice for me, because we will come back to China, and English will be very useful in primary school.
A friend told me that Safe & Sound Co is establised by a couple, and then the husband left his wife to start the Safe & Sound Academy, but Safe & Sound Co is better.
Thanks again!

Hi ! you can also check KidsCool in Quatre Bornes. A new Pre Primary School, contact number 59171221 or facebook Kidscool Key To success.