Inviting All - Social Get Together :-)

We are a small group of friends who regularly get together for eating out, shisha, trips within Oman, etc. Our next gathering will be on June 5th, and we are inviting all of you to join us. Venue will be decided; depending upon how many people we have. This group is open to local Omanis, Expats, Single and Married equally. Our purpose is to enjoy nice and clean activities together as a group.

MumtazKhan wrote:

We are a small group of friends who regularly get together for eating out, shisha, trips within Oman, etc. Our next gathering will be on June 5th, and we are inviting all of you to join us. Venue will be decided; depending upon how many people we have. This group is open to local Omanis, Expats, Single and Married equally. Our purpose is to enjoy nice and clean activities together as a group.

Holy.heavens, wish I could scream your name. Mumt you are the best. I will be free that day omg .I cant wait.pliz can it start during e day pliz probably towards or before lunch.plizzzzzzzzzz, we can all leave at any time we want. AM on bended knee right now.can the venue be around an accessible place, some of us are still green about Muscat

Mariamns wrote:
MumtazKhan wrote:

Holy.heavens, wish I could scream your name. Mumt you are the best. I will be free that day omg .I cant wait.pliz can it start during e day pliz probably towards or before lunch.plizzzzzzzzzz, we can all leave at any time we want. AM on bended knee right now.can the venue be around an accessible place, some of us are still green about Muscat

Dear Mariam:
       It is very nice to hear from you. Earlier the participants decided to get together at 06:30 p.m. at "Al-Makan Cafe" (next to Japengo) at Love Street behind Intercontinental Hotel (the road going towards Crown Plaza). Hope to see you there. I advice you to inbox your mobile number to Hexabela; she will add you to our whatsapp group and maybe you can carpool. Hope to see you there. Take care,

Regards,
Mumtaz

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no copy/paste here please