Need information, kindly help :)

Hi Guys,

I have just been offered a position to work in Ras Al Khaimah. I am from England. I will be hopefully God willing be there in Aug and just wanted to know what it is like there? Any advise would be highly appreciated :)

I would love to meet people and make friends when I get there. We can hang out etc even play football :)

Is it easy to find good quality apartments as I will need to arrange accommodation when I arrive.

Many thanks

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Hello Ghost_619,

I moved your post from the Ras al Khaimah forum, to provide your query with more visibility on the forum which might also boost the activity on it.

Best of luck in your endeavor,
Gavind

Many thanks :)

it is very nice place to live and work. nice beaches parks and hotels. for details write me
[email protected]
syed

@ islamabad62 > Would be great if you can share your knowledge with us on the forum, instead of encouraging members to contact you by mail.

Here on the forum, everybody can make use of the information shared.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello.

My name is Eva. I am from Ireland
My hasband and i our 2 two children will be moving to Ras Al Khaimah in August.

We are going to be teaching in Emirates National School.
What will you be working at?
It us all very new to us as well. 
What would you like to know?

Regards
Eva

Please excuse spelling mistakes. I meant to say my hasband and myself  and our 2 children will be moving in August

ok sorry for it. next time will be on forum

Hi Eva,

My family will be joining me later on. Have you managed to fine accommodation yet? Do you know where the best place to live is?

I will be teaching ICT.

I am looking forward to it but the move seems stressful.