Plan to move to sweden

Hi Am Elfisari,

yes as you know i plan to move to sweden and now having holiday still in borlange sweden. i will back as soon my visa holiday finish and back to jakartta indonesia which my origin country. As i know as i plan to apply as long visa to stay in sweden and i heard i must learn svenska first so i need to learn more and maybe you have contact place or person for me to learn .
my plan as i am degree in english and having some experience teaching early childhood level so maybe my plan after learn sweden language will be able to work as assistant teacher or be day care person to work when i am stay there. Hope you can suggest me how to get that and waiting for you help.

sincerely yours,

[email protected]

Hello elfisari,

I moved your post from the forum Sweden and made a thread out of it to grant it more visibility and interaction.

Feel free to ask your question here.

Regards,
Gaving.

Hi there i am from Philippines and living now in Sweden for a year now. 
Do you have any relatives here in Sweden?  If yes it will be very easy for you to apply. Now all make easy and fast to apply online.  Swedish migration board will review your case if your relative is capable of supporting you. If you will go here all by your self its Kinda defficult. Once you are in Sweden first thing you need to do is get your tax registered number. All you have to do is show them you utc card, passport.  To get a job is not that easy you need to study Swedish but since you can talk English it wont be defficult. You need to learn the basic. If your smart a year is great.

More question? 
Dont hesitate to contact me
Lycka till (good luck) 😍

Hi there,

I m an Indonesian too living in Sweden. Hopefully what i write here will describe more about life in Sweden for those who move for love. Its NOT an easy life. If your husband is not super rich which means you dont need to work then you will be facing a lot of challenge. If you are not a developer or any high skills job then getting a job is very very hard even for swedish it self. Our degree,education and experience means nothing here. You have to start to learn swedish in sfi and sfi bonus is no longer exist. after sfi then sas then you have to kinda re study for job that you are interested with but of course no guarantee for job. Many people with various background intend to change to work in health industry as its the easiest to get job like being as assistant nurse. All the process will take depend how hard you work but language itself can take 2-3 years. btw when you finish sfi or sas doesnt mean you are very good in swedish or useable for a job,so low your expectation. First year will still be happy and excited so dont worry but after a while it will be homesick feeling and regret pretty much. but try to make yourself happy no matter what if its what you want.

cheers