HELP...Not Heard From ADEC yet?!

call to Etihad Abu Dhabi Airport Emigration section and Visa section they will confirm to you, are u allowed or not, might be all data is available in their systems when visa is issued. if any mistakes found by you, share to them and they will advise the exact process to do so. Or ask the Agency who has issued at your place or go to Etihad Air ticketing Branch in your city or its agent they can check in there system too. As ticket is issued to visitor or passenger if visa is valid and correct, but if you found still mistakes in that as per your readings and acknowledge better you check with concern before you flay. This is only my suggestions to my understanding and you are the right person to decide correctly.

Hi All,

Is it too late to be holding out for hope of receiving a contract/golden ticket?.  I have submitted all papers but at at Sunday (4 days ago) recruiter says ADVETI HR are still processing.....it has been quite the wait.  Calls to agent and ADVETI ring unanswered....

Hi sensyei,

I recieved my final contract only last Thursday and I have been waiting since May. So I don't think its too late and hopefully you will hear from them soon. Have you tried sending an e-mail to ADVETI, they responded quickly to me

Hi, does anyone have an alternative contact for ADVETI/Beena?

The number I have rings but is not answered.   Sent an email re: status of my application but no reply yet....agency advises that I continue waiting but it has been way too long!

Hi/salaams Anisa,
Have you made it to the UAE? I am still waiting.

Hey,

Made it on 6th.Sept...a quick 'get up and go phone call'. Seemed rushed.

But thankfully am here.