Need accomodation for a few days 26 may until 2 june. for 5 night. (F)

hi there,

i'm syahida. looking for place to stay for awhile for 5 nights in Dubai.
i'm travelling alone just for fun n hope u guys can assists me
regarding accommodation since hotel is expensive.

perhaps i can pay less than hotel.
anyone can help me.

anyway, sape2 boleh share experience n tempat
yg best nk pegi. would be much appreciated.

nice to see Malaysian in Dubai.

cheers,
Syahida

Hi Syahida,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I will invite you to please post an advert in the Properties for rent in Dubai section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Syahida,

check out for dubizzle(dot)com it will be a great help. one of my friend was also in the same situation got an lead from this site.

Regards

ok..tq dude!

Welcome Syahida ! Do reply if you get any lead from the it. Well one of my friend is also doing Masters there in University of Stuttgart.

Yeah.. i got one under my budget. tq for that help. if i know it early i will get more cheaper. :)
but it's ok. it's passed. anyway what course did ur friend attend for? his / her name?
who knows i know her / him?

Thats Good Syahida ! Ping me in my inbox i will give you his details , you may also get a lead in your research who knows :) !

Hi there. What type of accommodation are you looking at ? If you are OK, you can have a home stay with me. I have a room vacant in my apartment.

Sorry, missed telling you..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Please contact me I am living here in Dubai and also for a short term came to Dubai as a consultant.. I have a hotel apartment Tecom paid up to 12th of July 2015. You can stay within this period free of charge.

Moderated by Antoine 8 years ago
Reason : No free ad on the forum please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey i was late to see your post if u still want to stay with me in a 1bhk apartment u r welcome ......price is very negotiable and let me know ur budget ..

Nawaz am not from malaysia.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi - you have not mentioned what dates.
Are you particular about staying with only females or only males