Studying in France

Hi guys!
I've completely changed my plans on getting a tourist visa. I'm getting a student visa instead to study French. Can anyone suggest a good accredited school that is "visa friendly"? And by that I mean schools that are credited by the government or something? (preferably in the South of France)

Also, one of the student visa requirements is a "proof of lodging". I will be living with my French boyfriend and his family. What documents will I be getting from them to submit as "proof of lodging"?

Hope to get feedback! Thank you!

PM sent regarding proof of lodging from my experience. Good luck to you!!

I don't know if you can get a visa to study french. But you can try to apply for university or a business school if you have money. Bad thing with uni is that most of the class are in french and you will need to have a certain level in french while business school have programs in english for foreigners. Only bad thing with business school is that they are expensive... Maybe you can try to look if some university have french class for foreigners as one of my friend did this.

Good luck on this :)

Are there any updates to you my friend?

The "public" schools are said universities but anyway you have to pay something like 300-500€ per year.
There are so many in the country, dob't worry you will find them :)