Degree Attestation

I have a query regarding the above mentioned subject.

Please be informed that I am working in an organization in KSA. I have been offered a job opportunity but to opt for this I will have to change my profession of Iqama and for that I need to get my degree (UK based) attested from Saudi culture UK and Saudi embassy UK.

The procedure mentioned on the website I have gone through that details and have a query only on one point on which I need some clarification. The point is mentioned below.

"Attestation request letter from the present EMPLOYER in Saudi Arabia, addressed to (Saudi Arabian Cultural Attaché) attested from chamber of commerce in Saudi Arabia for private sector EMPLOYERS."

My question is that my present employer is not giving me this letter and the organization from which I have got an offer from is willing to give me this letter so that my degree can be attested. Will the letter from that new organization will work as it is written Present Employer plus will it get attested by the chambers of commerce without being my employer, being working with the old organization for the time being.

Hi everyone...I need,your help guys...I'm looking.for.a travel agency in Philippnes.please.email.me.if.you know.a.travel agency..

Harris, your residency (iqama) is sponsored by your current employer. Therefore, it is only your current employer who can give you a letter to be attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
To change of title/profession in your iqama, your current employer will have to submit that request. If they insist on not issuing you that letter, then I suggest you leave that organization.
The new company will have to get you a new visa with the "correct" profession/title when you exit the Kingdom.

YES, current employer means your NEW employer
(he just needs to get your contract/offer letter attested by MoFA & CoC)