Where can I find an Indian grocery store in Riyadh?

I am looking for cinnamon.  Specifically, ceylon (Sri Lanka) cinnamon.  We use copious amounts of cinnamon in our daily lives and everything here is cassia (Chinese) cinnamon. When consumed in these amounts it's not very healthy.  I have checked several stores and can not find anything other than cassia cinnamon.  Since ceylon is from Sri Lanka I'm hoping that there is a store here that caters to the Indian expats and they will hopefully carry this cinnamon.  Any suggestions?

Have you tried Lulu market yet? You should be able to find any sri lankan/indian spices you want there.

Your best bet is Batha....you are looking for the rounded one that looks attractive and smells divine...I bought some there...the other quality sold everywhere is like black bark with no fragrance....really not worth buying.

I tried LuLu, Danube a bunch of the small spice shops and no luck.  This is really a chore, lol!

I've never heard of Batha.  Can you tell me where it's located?  Thanks!  Sri Lanka (Ceylon) cinnamon looks very much like a round stick but the inside isn't smooth, it's kind of like what a cigar looks like when you cut into it.  The smell is amazing and the taste is nice and sweet, not spicy at all. 

I'm going to try to link to an image of it.  I'm new here, so it might not work.  https://nuts.com/images/auto/510x340/assets/105daa553d7e0062.jpg

hello. Batha is also known as the City center. There isn't any such thing that you wouldn't find in Batha. All you need is to look for it.

It is highly advised to avoid going there on Friday. And going with a male companion would be appreciated.

Following are the coordinates

24°38'26"N   46°43'6"E

When in Batha try to look for Gold market, Near there you will find all kind of spices and herbs. :)

Thank you!  I'll let you know if I find any.