Calling all teachers moving to Kuwait 2015!

Hello guys,

I am a Brazilian / Lebanese expat. I am going to teach Economics for High School. That if I receive my visa :)

I will be arriving in a couple of weeks to teach in Hamalli

Hi 'ladyluck'

I hope you don't mind me emailing you. I seen the post above and wanted to ask you some questions about working in Kuwait.

I am looking to move abroad; I have worked in Dubai, Australia and well a few places around the UK ;) but before I moved with my husband (now ex, lol). I've 2 children one girl and a wee boy. I would greatly like my kids to be afforded the opportunities of the education system that we had previously in the middle east. Oh, i'm a primary teacher and completing a masters degree in Psychology too.

I've put in a few applications just today and did get an email back from one school almost immediately - Cambridge English School Mangaf, Kuwait. I'm wondering if you know much about the ethos of the school? I've read their parent handbook and it looks very strict, incredibly so and whilst my highest priority is respect for oneself and others I was certainly flabbergasted by the 'strength' of the school policy and wondered is there a strong need for such as behaviour policy as behaviour isn't overall good?

Anyhow, thank you for reading this and if you have any information it would be highly appreciated. I hope you are doing extremely well and keeping safe.

Take care,
Ash