Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!  :D

hellooo

Hi!!! It's you. ^^

Hello RissavillaVerana,

Why don't you start by introducing yourself on the forum?

It would be a good start if you tell us a bit about yourself and the purpose of this thread?

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hi! I'm Rv. I want to try new things like baking, readings books (apart from the Bible), maintaining my own blog and painting but for now I don't have time. I go to church on Sundays. I hope to travel my country again. Maybe I'll try to go for an international flight next year. I'm lovin' my busy life but sometimes I just want an escape like go on an escapade, relax and enjoy nature trip. Fighting! ^^

hello hello

I am new this site,I'm looking a job in hotel,any country... where can i find the list of job hiring?is it possible to find here?

hello everyone!,gosh!,how to use this site?no one reply me,.hellooo...can you all be my friend?

Hi Qeeniesheen! Welcome to expatblog! On the upper part of this site, you will see a green bar with 10 tabs on it. Click the 7th tab. From there, the jobs are divided to categories. Hope you find the job you are lookign for. God bless! ^^

Hi everybdy  :top:

oh!,thanks a lot dear!,god bless you too.

oh!,thanks a lot dear!,god bless you too.

hello Dai! You been to Paris already? I am Ross Madrid a Filipino. We can be friends. Our company executives are going to Paris on December. Can you tell us about your stay in Paris. This will be our first there if ever.

no,I'm not have been to Paris ever before.but I like to travel if ever i have a chance to go there.

@ RissavillaVerana > What is the purpose of this thread? How can we help you?

@ everybody > Just to inform you all that the forum is not a chatting room.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hay dear, how are you and hope you are fine and healthy, cont: if you wish [email protected]

hi Mian Muntaz Ali,how may I help you?

I guess just want to say Hi and make friends. ^^

When u move here in Philippines

Hello everyone too