Wanted:::Immagration Attorneys/Visa companies

Does any one know an immagration attorney or a good company that can take care of geting my viper visa,Iam married to a brazilian woman,Just wanted to get this going with out hiccups and as fast as possiable from someone that knows what they are doing Thanks in advance

Unless you have some special situation that you anticipate will complicate your permanency application there is nothing that an immigrations lawyer or agency is going to do that you can't do yourself just as easily and quickly.

The documents you require are all going to be exactly the same and the complete process is clearly described. You have to obtain all of those documents yourself anyway, the only thing a lawyer or agency is going to really do is tell you what they are and pass them along to the Federal Police for you. So why, if you can get that information here anyway would you spend your money on an intermediary?

Just a thought.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

My Brazilian wife and I married in the US. We didnt register the marriage at the Brazilian Consulate in the US. She returned to Brazil and I followed about 6 months later (arrived 5 Mar 2015). TODAY I have my RNE stamped in my passport and I have a CPF. I had thought about use of an immigration attorney but actually the entire process from the Brazilian Consulate in the US to receiving my CPF was simple and painless. I have this forum to thank for much of the ease in immigrating to Brazil and receiving permanencia. I am in Rio, if I can share any experience that may help let me know. It can seem frustrating and difficult but after all is said and done its not that difficult

Thank you I will save your contact info thanks to everyone for all the awsome help