Part-time Time Work

Dear all,

Me and my girlfriend are travelling to Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia this summer for two months. We are keen on getting a job to earn some money for a month but are not sure what options there are. Ideally we want to stay in Vietnam but do not mind moving around  if we have a guaranteed job.

We are both second year university architecture students and have job experience in both the bar and retail industry. We are keen to try something different so any suggestions are welcome.

We are currently completing our TEFL qualification and have tried to find a job in Cambodia (as we do not have a degree) but have not had much luck.

Thanks for your help,
Chris and Sara

Dear Chris and Sara
Nice to meet you.
I'm looking for native English teachers for my English centre. The centre is located at 58A, Alley no. 31 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam.
If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected], skype: duong.hong.giang207 or mobile phone (84) 983 259 207 to discuss further.
Thanks and best regards
Giang

Hi Chris and Sara,

Welcome to Expat.com! :) I would invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Vietnam section and have a look at our guide "Work in Vietnam".
------------------------------------------------------------------

@Giang > you should post your job offer in the teaching jobs in Vietnam section.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine