Delay in visa stamping for saudi arab from Islamabad

Dear All,

I have received job offer from Saudi Arabia for which I have submitted my passports and all related documents to my agent which he forwarded to Saudi ambassy on 11th may, My visa is sent to Islamabad by my employer

My agent said that my visa would be stamped within 10 days. Is anyone whose visa is to be stamped from Islamabad and is facing the same situation?>????

still waiting

I also submitted documents and degree to my agent in Pindi last week. he told me i will get visa by the end of this week. but i still cant see progress. I am checking on daily basis but the online portal enjzit dont show any progress.

I am little concerned because of this delay because i have this offer from employer for last 4 months.

Well my emplyer says 15+20 days lagte hen abhi 10/days huwe hain... 10/ days or wait krleta hun bus dua krei. Sb ... I hope apka bhi hojaye... agent was lying time lagra hai ajjkal

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone version of the forum.

Still waitinng to get my visa stamped agent says that by the end of this week it will be in prcess

I am also waiting. And agent told me the same thing.

Are you checking your visa status in enjaz website?

yes on enjaz website it says error occurred please try again later. its already 3 weeks average time is 3-4 weeks they are saying. lets see waiting

when did you submit your visa

For Islamabad Visa the average time is 1 week. for karachi embassy it is 3-4 weeks.

My passport was submitted on 13 May.

but your yes your visa will take 3-4 weeks because your agent is in karachi, and he will send your application to Islamabad.

My case is my agent and myself both are in Islambad. So it should take maximum 2 weeks. But now already 13 days.

Dear
i just checked enjaz and Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my visa has been issued.

Good luck with application.

Congrats bro i hope so my visa get issued as soon as well... My agent says its taking 3-4 weeks om average i dont know when ill geg the visa issued

khan1989 wrote:

Congrats bro i hope so my visa get issued as soon as well... My agent says its taking 3-4 weeks om average i dont know when ill geg the visa issued

Thanks

And have Faith. As i told you it Will take time for you because of difference of location. All the best.

ALHAMDULILAH just saw the status my visa has been issued as well ALHAMDULILAH

Congratulations

Which city you are travelling to ?

im going to Al khobar

mubarak ho khan sab

Did u get ur passport

Thank you bro

May Qatar may Job Karta hon aur Mujay Saudia may Job mile hy Saudi Company nay Visa Karachi may aik Agency waly ko send keya hy aur mujay Karachi jany ka Keh rahy hy..Mera Taluq Sawat say Hy aur may Kabe Karachi nahe Gaya aur Na Jana Chahta hon..Kya May Uss compnay ko request kar sakta hon k mujay visa Qatar may change kar k day dy..Mtlb Karachi ke jaga uss may Qatar lik day aur may yaha say direct Saudia Jaon?????

Sajid_msj wrote:

May Qatar may Job Karta hon aur Mujay Saudia may Job mile hy Saudi Company nay Visa Karachi may aik Agency waly ko send keya hy aur mujay Karachi jany ka Keh rahy hy..Mera Taluq Sawat say Hy aur may Kabe Karachi nahe Gaya aur Na Jana Chahta hon..Kya May Uss compnay ko request kar sakta hon k mujay visa Qatar may change kar k day dy..Mtlb Karachi ke jaga uss may Qatar lik day aur may yaha say direct Saudia Jaon?????

Use English language only.

why you dont want to go Karachi??
Visa is issued for Karachi consulate they can not change.

Sorry i don't know that only English is to be used here. I dont want to go to karachi because they need my finger pritns in karachi and in summer i have problems of finger tips.I Know NADRA system they will just refuse that your finger prints is not visible as they were doing before when i was applying for renewal of my ID Card in last Summer. And in Saudia i didn't had problem for finger prints last year i went for Umra by road from Qatar and there was no issue Police tried 3,4 times and got clear.

Sajid_msj wrote:

Sorry i don't know that only English is to be used here. I dont want to go to karachi because they need my finger pritns in karachi and in summer i have problems of finger tips.I Know NADRA system they will just refuse that your finger prints is not visible as they were doing before when i was applying for renewal of my ID Card in last Summer. And in Saudia i didn't had problem for finger prints last year i went for Umra by road from Qatar and there was no issue Police tried 3,4 times and got clear.

If your NICOP(Oversear ID Card) is valid then there will be no involvement of NADRA in processing of visa.
and its not that a Big issue,you can update your finger prints in NADRA Record.

Yes my NICOP is Valid Up to December 2023.. And brother can you tell me if i have problem in Saudia Airport of finger prints will they send me back to Pakistan or they will give me permission to Enter to saudia and later do finger print. My Umra visa is still on my Passport is it possible to use the same record?

Sajid_msj wrote:

Yes my NICOP is Valid Up to December 2023.. And brother can you tell me if i have problem in Saudia Airport of finger prints will they send me back to Pakistan or they will give me permission to Enter to saudia and later do finger print. My Umra visa is still on my Passport is it possible to use the same record?

they will get your finger print record in Karachi Visa processing Center ( Etimad).

How long does it take for nicop can i go saudi arab widout nicop... Like mera token bana ho agar nicop ka and nicop koi courier krdei is it possible

Dear all,

Actually I submitted My family Visit visa at Peshawar Etemad Center Dated 22nd June, 2014. But still no update on Etimad Web or Enjaz. Please some one tell me how many days need for this process.

Sajid200 wrote:

Dear all,

Actually I submitted My family Visit visa at Peshawar Etemad Center Dated 22nd June, 2014. But still no update on Etimad Web or Enjaz. Please some one tell me how many days need for this process.

Now a days due to heavy load it may take time..but normally it takes maximum 10 to 15 days.

Almvlkm,

Can you please send me the link of website to check my visa status

Thanks
Firoz

firoz.mca17 wrote:

Almvlkm,

Can you please send me the link of website to check my visa status

Thanks
Firoz

visit below link
https://enjazit.com.sa/

Please find below link

https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person

Open This link Then click on Individuals then Visa Delegation Then Agree Then Enter required Detail.

A.O.A
is there any etimad center in peshawar.
can agent or relative can do the process for visit visa of  my (wife). wife must  go to etimad center or no need?
if you have some agent phone no. pl give me.
regards

Yes
There etimad center in Peshawar University Road.
Yes agent will prepare your Documents and your wife will must  go to etimad center for finger prints.
There one agent in ISLAMABAD you call he for all required documents.

IRFAN 0313 5131817

My agent says your case has been submitted on 9/9/2015 and now 23/9/2015  and enjaz website shows me error occured whenever i check my viza status ??? my medical expired on 13/9/2015.... can any body tell me the whole story how many days the process take etc??

Hello Rizwan,

Have you visa been stamped?