KUWAIT POLICE CLEARANCE FOR WORKING IN U.S.A

Hi! Can you please help how to get the Kuwait police clearance? I got a job in U.S and one of the requirements is the Kuwait Police Clearance since I've work in Kuwait for 3 years. Can anyone help me where should I get this one? Thanks.

ecargenna wrote:

Hi! Can you please help how to get the Kuwait police clearance? I got a job in U.S and one of the requirements is the Kuwait Police Clearance since I've work in Kuwait for 3 years. Can anyone help me where should I get this one? Thanks.

wow... never heard that twist before ...must be an immigration thing ... I'm curious as to the response on this one  :)  lol

First of all congratulations on your new job awaiting for you in the US. You must be one of the lucky ones as the retrogression had reverted back  to  2005.

First step, write a letter of request at this email address:  [email protected]. State that you need to obtain Kuwait Police Clearance for the US. Please include your complete name, NVC case number, petitioner's name (your employer in the US), Preference Category (eg. E3), your priority date, foreign state chargeability (eg. Philippines). They will reply within 24 hours on your email address.

Once you received their reply, print it and submit it personally at the receiving window section at the entrance of the US Embassy Consular Affairs in Bayan. Take note that you are NOT allowed to go inside the building itself, that's what the window is for. Then, they will give you a letter enclosed on a white envelope. Bring this, along with 2 pieces 2x2 colored with blue background, passport and civil ID, and their photocopies at the General Department of Criminal Evidence, Ministry of Interior located in the Farwaniya-Dhajeej, which is between 6th ring road and airport road.

The entire process will take about 3-5 days to complete. I had done this myself and it's surprisingly easy and efficient.

For more reference and update, please visit http://kuwait.usembassy.gov/mobile//reg … ance2.html

Maligayang Paglakbay Kabayan!!

Hi!! Thanks for the replies! Well said Kabayan. You help me a lot here.... :D

Have fun with your new adventure!  What city you headed for?

Ok Kabayan, you're welcome!!! :-)

i don't know much about this since i'm not kwaitian and never been there
but in general a clearance is a form that you need to fill then go to any police station or if they have national police like other countries to give the application form and then it's their turn to take finger prints etc,

hope that help you

This is exactly what EXPATBLOG is all about. This type of help and friendship. Well done  :one

I'm on the second step now and hopefully I can hold my Police Clearance in time..  I followed the step that reigun post in here. I go to the minisitry of defense in jabriya with a letter from my sponsorship. Then they told me to come back again after 3 days for fingerprinting.

PS. If you do it alone, it must be difficult  because not all of them can accomodate you and not all of them can speak english better to accompany an arabic speaking person with a sexy body and charm and that's a plus :)

yes i forgot mentioning sponsorship in Gulf it's what makes it difficult as what i heard from people reason why i didn't want to move there back to 2009

Yes, that's correct. You have to come back as instructed.

The Police Clearance is a single half-sized paper, with your 2x2 picture stapled on front. The heading is "FOR TRAVELLING ABROAD", with "GOOD CONDUCT CERTFICATE" remark. Take note that it is only good for 3 months from the issue date.

Printed at the back of the certificate is the fingerprint form.

Got my Police Clearance!

Thanks for your Help!

Hello ecargenna,

I moved your thread to our Kuwait forum since it was the most appropriate section.  :idontagree:

@reigun

Thank you for those useful information  :top:

Regards,
Gavind

congratulations ecargenna!

as per my experience you get it from the ministry of justice, i'll let you know exactly tomorrow what is the exact procedure

Hello good day. I need help to get police clearance here in kuwait for my H1B visa, I already followed what reigun suggested... I sent an email to u.s. embassy but according to them they only issue request letter for immigrant visa applicants and not for H1B visa. I also went to Philippine embassy.. they gave me a request but the officer in dajeej did not entertain me.. bcoz they think it is for nbi clearance. Please if somebody encountered the same problem and know the solution.. please I really need help. :(

ecargenna
congrats.. I just want to ask how were you able to get police clearance in ministry of defense in jabriya? please need your help. Tnx

Police Clearance from Ministry of Defence , strange it should be from Ministry of Interior.

Hi hello I am Deepak Singh Bist from Nepal  before I am working in Kuwait so now my family at USA  but I need Kuwait police report so how can I get that pcc report  Plase help he

DdddddddddddddppppppK wrote:

Hi hello I am Deepak Singh Bist from Nepal  before I am working in Kuwait so now my family at USA  but I need Kuwait police report so how can I get that pcc report  Plase help he

I think that you can get it from the General Department of Criminal Evidence in Dajeej area but not sure what papers they would need from you, you should go there and ask them that's if you're in Kuwait but if you're out of Kuwait I don't know.

Me out of Kuwait I not there can u making for me

Congratulations!

What about those na gusto lang magsecure ng police clearance for future application? Saan po kaya kukuha ng request letter?

Hello
Im an expat who lived for 8+ years and having left Kuwait 8 years back in 2009. Now im moving to the US and for that ive been asked for a police clearance certificate. I've been through the replies mentioned over the blog but some points were unclear as I do not reside in Kuwait anymore. So any help how is it possible to achieve that certificate. Needed to be mentioned that I have contacted a lawyer in Kuwait lately and sent him a power of attorney to represent me and issue all kinds of official docs yet that was a failure since the official authorities response brought back was that this cannot be issued to individuals not residing in the country and only for current expats and my file has been moved to the CID now and not possible through police channels.
Could anyone help to enlighten for any possible solution!!!
Many thanks