TEACHING JOBS?Native and Well-Qualified TEFL and Uni Teacher (MBA etc)

I'm a UK male (my ad already on the system!), now in Bangkok but moving to KL soon.

I've taught Business subjects at well-known London uni, but in Thailand worked at Chulalongkorn (Top Uni) in TEFL (Tefl CELTA since 1993, Business Eng cert, and others) . Taught BBA,  IELTS examiner 2 years etc. Also have extensive previous career as Head of ER and then Hospital Manager, so teach Medical English also.

I'm looking for any suitable post in KL. Not really used to kindergartens, but Uni or High sch/Int School OK. I'm nearly 60, very caucasian looks too, which helps in some places. I did my MBA and DMS in the 90s and also have the (arduous) UK DipMarketing.

I have heard that Malaysia wants all classes bilingual etc--and I have a lot of training and testing experience, incl the "new" CEFR...so my question is where do I start looking? I am moderately solvent, so I can be a bit choosy. I'm not interested in small language schools except as DOS or Teacher Trainer. Ideally a Uni or Medical Uni would be best, or maybe Int Sch (I can also teach Health and Society). Part-time is also OK.

I have heaps of experience so I'm not looking for backpacker jobs or state-school chalkface except as some sort of admin or training post. I guess that my main problem is that I am just starting out with the move to KL, so I don't know where to look. If anyone has any pointers, I would be grateful.

Thanks

P.E.

http://job-search.jobstreet.com.my/mala … urer-jobs/

You will need a salary of minimum RM5,000 per month to qualify for an employment pass, so part-time may not be feasible.

Hi there are you already in Malaysia, you can contact me at *** hope to hear from you soon Jude

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your personal contact on the forum

Not in Malaysia yet. Waiting for the right offer. Please advise what you had in mind. Paul

We are with F maybe you could email me your cv to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any contact details on the forum. Plus if you are proposing jobs, drop an advert in the jobs in kuala Lumpur section section

Sorry Mim.

I do not understand your one-word reply. Please explain your point.

Paul