Guidance regarding mothers visit visa

Hello all..I'm a dentist currently working in hail ksa along with my husband...my husband has applied online twice for his parents visit visa but it got rejected...same is the case with me..I applied for my mother twice and it got rejected...this time I applied and the mofa told me to reapply after hajj...is there any use applying again at this time or should I wait till after hajj

Yes Ma'am Sometime its happens but there is time in Hajj, normally they reject after Ramadan I don't know why they rejected your applications. May be they have some instructions. Last year I applied and got my mother visa.

Good Luck

Thank you for the reply brother..I noticed somewhere that if we apply for 90days visa for parents it will get rejected.do you think that's the cause..because everytime we applied we clicked the option for ninety days

Fine You apply this time for 30 days & see if they approve , this may be the reason as if you apply for 90 days these cover Hajj and 30 days don't,, So apply this time just for 30 days Hope you will get the Visa .

Check out for the reasons for rejections. Like your profession on Iqama , the time application submission, like from Ramzan to end of Moharam(after hajj means) they dont issue visit visas, Spelling mistakes in the Visa Application Forms etc etc. So First try to figure out the reason for rejection. and the parents case they issue only 1-month visa which can be renewed monthly till 6 months.

Visit visas will be issued after Hajj now