Marry in Morocco

yes but makes it harder for the honest people

hey i got the same reaction  from ppl on here to when i asked the same question  ...even told  me i had very poor English  lol and im from Canada hey follow  your heart  ♡.

Thank you Alissa 1983 I will follow my heart and thank you again.

The heart is blind, has no logic, and so often leads to the wrong decisions because of that. Only your mind can see & judge what is right for you. You don't use your heart to pick what course to do at University. You use your head to decide what's best for your future. Why not the same for marriage, which is a more important decision.

Yes you are right XB23 we make decisions with our heart and we end alone and hurt because of that. I don't want to do and stock on the walls thinking what I going to do. Marriage is a big decision and we think with the head special in this situation when the person you want to spent of your life is far away and you don't what that person do every day, even if you talk to them 2 or 3 times a day.

As an American married to a Moroccan and living in the US, I have a couple of suggestions for you. The visa process is a long one and an expensive one, whether you're married first or not. Because you've only met once so far, perhaps you should consider applying for a fiance visa. This allows the individual to qualify for a 3-month visa during which you can live together in the US and decide if you want to marry or not. You must marry within that 3-month time frame, or your boyfriend/fiance must return to Morocco. This would be a safe way for you to explore your relationship without a legal commitment of marriage and would allow your boyfriend to see what life is like here. We are involved with a large Moroccan community in our area, and believe me, many of the Moroccans here have been disillusioned with life in the states. So, anyway, consider the fiance visa. It gives you a chance to explore life together without the marriage right away.

That's to be expected when you go there with huge unrealistic expectations, thinking that you will become something, which is based on what you hear and see on screen, rather than the reality on the ground. Also it doesn't help when immigrant hide the truth out of pride from their family back home, in order to maintain the image that they are successful. Others naturally want to follow in their foot-steps, and migrate. Only later on to find out things are very different! They have themselves to blame.

Hi .. how are you ?
I wish i could give u the imformations u need .. but am afraid i cant .. i just wanted to warn u SvenStockholm is right ! am moroccan i suppose to say the opposite but we all have feelings that we dont wish to be broken .. i wish am wrong and all goes right but think a seconde time ! dont rush things u can become his fiance take him their then get to know him , cuz SvenStockholm may be right and may not but i dont think ur that cheep to yourself to just get the risk of getting married to someone u knew for 1 year !!! mens in here have relationships with girls for years they take all they have then they let go and get married to another ... am not saying all but in any countrie their is the good and the bad so dont judge him that fast . if u trully love him give ur relation more time and u wont regret .
  am sorry if my texte did bother u but just want the best for u both and good luck .. wish  u the best !

Alisa1983 wrote:

hey i got the same reaction  from ppl on here to when i asked the same question  ...even told  me i had very poor English  lol and im from Canada hey follow  your heart  ♡.

No. They were simply wondering whether you're really a native Canadian or pretending to be. If you read your own comments, you will start wondering too.

tetleyt wrote:

yes but makes it harder for the honest people

Well those who committed immigration fraud should of thought about the consequences. How their actions is making it harder for their own compatriots to secure entry. Too many dishonest people. That's the problem.

Hi ...I am also marrying a Moroccan. If you are marrying in the states then YOU NEED  to file the petition. If you plan to marry in Maroc then HE needs to file. Google it. There is a lot of paperwork. Good luck!

ty

Alisa1983 wrote:

ty

:unsure 

Your post is a little short on information regarding marriage in Morocco.
If you have some information or advice please post it here.
Thank you.