I am planning to move to Azerbainija, please any good idea that will m

I am planning to move to Azerbaijan, please any good idea that will m

I am already processing my documents to move to Azerbaijan, please your idea as an old member will be of help to me. I just need more details about the country because i will be leaving Nigeria by next month to join you guys over there.

Hi plz i am a new member here.

Hello ify2015 and welcome on board Expat.com :)

We ask members to have a little patience from the moment they make their first post till they get some responses.

Also presenting yourself and telling us what you will be doing in Azerbaijan may help.

What questions do you have, what do you wish to know? The clearer you are when making a post, the better members will be able to advise you.

Looking forward to read your experience as an expat when you reach Azerbaijan.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am a native of Nigeria, I'm planning actually to move to Azerbaijan, and my intention is to stay, live and work there, my traveling documents are almost through and will be leaving by next month. Please i want to know the living condition over there, both their transportation, housing and all that, just everything and life style over there in Azerbaijan in general. Are they friendly people, do they welcome foreigners? Please your idea and contribution will be of help to me. Thank you.

First question, I assume you have a job? If not, then you will not be able to stay in Azerbaijan and that's a fact. So, assuming you have a job, I will tell you that Baku is not the cheapest place to live. Okay, I had living allowances and a decent salary when I worked there but if you have neither, then I would re-think about going there.

Let's put it this way, I would say living in Baku is on a par with costs and expenditure of London, and I think London is the 5th expensive places to live on the planet! Think about it!!

I received your response to my message, and I'm very grateful for that and your contributions as well. I am coming to Baku with a working visa, and the company is situated in Baku the capital. And i was told that my salary will be reasonable emough to take me along with the expenses concerning the bills and all that. Please i need more ideas and contributions from you that will be of help to me as i will be traveling next month of July.

I received your response to my message, and I'm very grateful for that and your contributions as well. I am coming to Baku with a working visa, and the company is situated in Baku the capital. And i was told that my salary will be reasonable enough to take me along with the expenses concerning the bills and all that. Please i need more ideas and contributions from you that will be of help to me as i will be traveling next month of July.