Call center consultant

I am looking to hire a call center in either Angeles City or Cebu. My needs are modest and I only wish to hire one person for outbound calling to the United States. I am finding difficulty in locating a call center for such a small project. Any ideas of how to go about this process. I am currently in the U.S. and will be returning to the Philippines the first week in June.

Any advise would truly be appreciated

Hi...
I am from cebu..and wanted to have just bit of income...
I dont have any experience engaging call center consultant but im willing to learn...

i used to work in a call center before in 2009. if you haven't found one pm me. i will contact my old boss he is an american so i think there would be no problem for both of you. he is supporting small scale businesses in us. so i think he is the right person for your need.

Hi witty.monkey thanks for a reply...
Can you refer me regarding to this job please...
Thank you

still looking for a telephone sales job?

the setup fees and the monthly fees for one seat is very expensive. it is hard to find a center that will take on one seat. we would need to know what the job requirements are and how much you are willing to spend on a monthly basis for one seat.

Hope you will find this post very useful. In case you want to put an office here in Cebu, I might be of help to you :)